Have a look on the newer version of this Download pre synced blockchain v.2
Why I created this
I created this pre synced blockchain because I wanted to make a node. As I started to set up a node and began syncing it has take hours to get to block 1 000 000. I thought “okay I will just leave it and let it sync for some hours” but nope.
There are many problems that slows down the node.
- No peers
- Slow disk (HDDs)
- Slow internet speed
- Blockchain spam attacks
- 2,283,397 to 2,301,372 - geth memory crash transaction. geth clients crashed when processing these transactions.
- 2,283,416 to 2,379,641 - Low gas price spam transactions calling the EXTCODESIZE opcodes taking 20-60 seconds to validate due to the ~ 50,000 disk fetches needed to process each transaction.
- 2,421,507 to 2,463,130 - Account bloat transactions where 19 million empty accounts were created. This causes the node clients to slow down as the many accounts cannot be kept in cache requiring slow re-retrieval from disk.
- 2,468,209 to 2,474,792 - low impact transaction spam.
- 2,550,666 to 2,551,428 - low impact transaction spam continues.
- 2,619,660 to 2,620,384 - low impact transaction spam continues.
Why you also should get a node
- 1^st^ it’s making the network more decentralized and bigger.
- 2^nd^ you can use it as a wallet.
What I have used to make it
- Parity [full sync = archive mode]
- CPU : 8x 4,0GHz
- RAM : 16 GB
- Download : 100Mbit/s
- Upload : 10Mbit/s
- SSD : 500GB
- Synctime : ~3 days
- Compression time : 4h (107GB >to> 97GB)
- Uploadtime : 23h
Want the pre synced Blockchain ?
You can download it but I can’t just give it out like it’s a 100MB file. I got a Server where you can download it from. Just send me a message on the Forum or on Telegram any I will give you the page where you can download it from.
Want to know how much time you safe ?
You need to Download 96 503 376 925 Bytes
Calculate your Download time or look at the table
|Internet Speed||Download Time (DD:HH:MM:SS)|