Fucking ASIC's for ETHAS?

i have just read on a crypto new website that it is confirmed that there will be asics for ethas algorithm for summer…it is real??? if it is true we are done if we dont do a soft fork on the algo…like monero will…fucking asics… :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

i mean,it make little sense the removement of difficulty bomb if there will appear asics… right?

If ASIC is more efficient and more environment-friendly, it is very much good for the long term. No need to be upset with newer and better mining tech. And I don’t see any adverse effect on removing the diff. bomb.

@cannakid22 Lol its not the end of the world or ETC haha
Right now miners are only making $.03 per/mh daily, so for them to consider ethash they’d need the price to raise significantly as the difficulty is already nice and high. I’m gonna look into grabbing a few :smile:

Ethereum Users Support Hard Fork to ‘Brick’ Ethereum ASIC Miners: Poll --> https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-users-support-hard-fork-to-brick-ethereum-asic-miners-poll/

by now, ethereum commumoty looks as if they want a fork to avoid asic…what we would do? this asic is for etherem, so the same to ETC. If bitmain maked a ASICfor ethereum, and ethereum makes a fork for inhabilitate ASIC, this ASIC will be used for ETC… i say only that… i am mining ETC i dont wont to see how some few ASIC explote our mining pools…

I don´t think that will be good; Check about bitmain attacks. ASIC=centralized.
And affect the price; check SIA, DCR and another coins. IF a GPU miner of 6 rx580 do 180mhs, an asic 1,000mhs, hashrate and diff go up.

https://www.ccn.com/ethereum-asic-miners-set-to-hit-the-market-as-bitmain-begins-taking-preorders/

I have the answer with ETN example;

“This was posted with permission from Dwynr, who is the operator of Spacepools. It’s possible that this attack is being conducted by Bitmain, who appears to control large proportion of network hashrate right now.”

in any case, here dont looks to worry no one, so i just wonder if we will just let them working on our pools or not… it looks as if it will be like that so do you know, to boy some fucking asics…

It is not 1000 mhs, bitmain has released the rig that has 180 Mhs with a price tag of 800 usd

yep, u are right, my mistake on previos info.

The easiest way to defeat asics is to reset the dag and allow all gpus to mine again

lets dot it!!!