Greetings from sunny AZ

Hello, I’d like to introduce myself. I have been a professional day trader since 2003, mostly in stocks and options. I am here because I see the lucrative industry of cryptocurrencies only beginning and Ethereum and Ethereum Classic on the forefront of this wave. I hope to learn more about this innovation and become more involved in this industry while it is young, and share my experience in my field of expertise too. I would like to become a full time miner of Ethereum Classic when I am more knowledgeable.

Hello!
Sadly the forum doesn’t look that active, but some community members have made a discord with over 6k+ members, thats where the most discussions, TA and other stuff like development talks take place

If you havent already joined you should :slight_smile:

Welcome scott-trades. An addition to my prewritter, the link to the discord channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/HW4GckH

Awesome to have another fellow from the US. Check out the Powered by ETC page, that lists projects using Ethereum Classic technology in their projects. It also lists team projects.