Testnet Explorer and testnet coin

Where can I see an accounts deatails like kovan.etherscan.io in Ethereum classic, is there any testnet explorer? is there any platform for providing testcoins for testing purpose for my wallet?

There is a testnet, and a fountain for getting test ETC to use. We don’t have a testnet explorer yet but will be adding this functionality in the future.

You can use the faucet here: http://testnet.epool.io/
To get on the testnet you’ll want to use go-ethereum with the --chain=morden flag, it’s available here: https://github.com/ethereumproject/go-ethereum/releases

very thanks @anthony, please let me know when the testnet explorer available. My humble suggestion is , when you provide services for testnet which inclusive of testnet coina and explorer like Ethereuem. ETC will grow like ETH.

Hey @anthony, we could help out with something like this if it’s not done yet. We’ve got a nice private cloud system here locally & would be willing to help out in any way we can.

@xcesiv

That’s great! Would love to see a testnet explorer setup.

Code is available here, you’d just need to connect it to ETC’s morden network (called classic-testnet in parity and I believe testnet or morden in geth)

This code currently runs etherhub.io for the livenet.

If you have any questions or need more assistance feel free to reach out.

Sure thing! Happy to help, we’re finishing up on our initial documentation in the next few days and will gladly work on this.

@anthony are there any key points you’d like to make to us before we begin?

I’d say you want to make sure you’re using a decent server and geth 4.1.x should give the best results.

Parity currently has issues with the testnet so don’t use it.

testnet.epool.io does not work

Captcha’s not working right. It is impossible to solve

Thanks for the feedback @petr1!

@etherninja FYI, it is hard/impossible to solve:

@petr1 The captcha is removed now. Try it out!